no card update ?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• no card update ?

Hello.

with dream elite, i didn't had any problem to update my official french canalsat card with hypercam 2.06

since i am on vti panel, i tried with cccam 2.1.4 and hypercam 2.06 i can not update it.

somebody know why ?

Thank you
    • why two desame questions
      you think you get an answer sooner????

i will move the other one too trashbin

KEINE FRAGEN PER PN DIESE WERDEN OHNE AUSNAHME GELÖSCHT FRAGEN GEHÖREN INS FORUM
      KEINE FRAGEN IM VORSTELLUNGSBEREICH FRAGEN GEHÖREN INS FORUM

Anfänger Tipps die nicht alle im Handbuch stehen##Die wichtigsten Links von Vuplus Support!## QUICK-START-GUIDE für Neuankömmlinge...##Anfängerfragen & Notdienst ##JA / NEIN Fragen für Anfänger ##FAQ
    • No, but when there is twe submenu that match to my question... i didn't know if it is better to put the question here or on the softca submenu !!!!

it is an english question relater do the vti iage... and a general question related to softcam in vti imge... (and i think that only 1% of the users of this forum comes in the english section of the forum !!!!)

this is why i have chosen these two submenus.

If there was an english subenu related to softcas... i wouldn't ask the questions i two submenu.
    • does your card not run on CCcam only?????

KEINE FRAGEN PER PN DIESE WERDEN OHNE AUSNAHME GELÖSCHT FRAGEN GEHÖREN INS FORUM

Anfänger Tipps die nicht alle im Handbuch stehen##Die wichtigsten Links von Vuplus Support!## QUICK-START-GUIDE für Neuankömmlinge...##Anfängerfragen & Notdienst ##JA / NEIN Fragen für Anfänger ##FAQ
    • thank you for your answer about my card problem.. (i saw it after i sent you the email. i am sorry fpor the email)

it work exactly the same on cccam and hypercam.

before, on dream elite, i din't have any problem. it updated all the time with hypercam.

Since i am on vti i can not update the card.

I called canalsat, and they says (maybe it is a card related problem)

they send me a new card.

in the new card, there is the channel that are préloaded on the card and the card is not udpadated even when i go to the canalsite sites and ask to resend the "rights".

so when i use hypercam or cccam, i have the channels that are preloaded on the card... and no other.

And mondy, it will be the end (i saw that on entitlement menu of cccam info) of the preloaded rights on the card....

i hope eomeone will help me before that.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von parisien ()

• do you have a config for CCcam in your etc folder on your VU+ ??
      CCcam needs a config asfar as i know
      For hypercam i dont know my way with that
      What you could try is Scam that should read most of the cards
      you have seca or via card???

• i will try now with scam.

the cccam config is the default config...i didn't touch it as i don't use any "illegal" stuff.

if i tried with hypercam it is because, in dream elite, the update worked with hypecam and not with cccam !!!

my card is a pc4.0 viaccess card (a 39 card)

it seeme that there is a # before each line of my cccam.cfg !!!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von parisien ()

• i just applyed the cccam config patch that the stb download from the internet

and i restarted cccam.

it seemd the cccam.cfg didn't change.. (it is still have the date 25 03 2010 and it still have a 20731 size) ont the box disk and i didn't see any changes in it (but it is so big, i can not be sure)
    • that is not important furder.
      impoartant is there is a config in etc for cccam without it will not work

• thank you for this answer.

i just put the backup of my dream elite cccam.cfg and restarted the cam.

but this was not working also !!!

here is the cfg :

Quellcode

1. SERVER LISTEN PORT : 15000
      2. ALLOW TELNETINFO: yes
      3. ALLOW WEBINFO: yes
      4. WEBINFO USERNAME :
      5. WEBINFO PASSWORD :
      6. TELNETINFO USERNAME :
      7. TELNETINFO PASSWORD :
      8. TELNETINFO LISTEN PORT : 16000
      9. WEBINFO LISTEN PORT : 15001
      10. ZAP OSD TIME :0
      11. OSD USERNAME :
      12. OSD PORT :80
      13. # SERIAL READER :
      14. # SMARTCARD WRITE DELAY :
      15. # SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY
      16. DISABLE EMM : no
      17. EXTRA EMM LEVEL : yes
      18. SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/sci0 6000000
      19. SMARTCARD WRITE DELAY: /dev/sci0 100
      20. SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/sci1 6000000
      21. SMARTCARD WRITE DELAY: /dev/sci0 100
      22. #MARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/sci0 3579000 #lower
      23. #SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/sci1 6000000 #upper
      24. #SMARTCARD WRITE DELAY: /dev/sci0 100
      25. #SMARTCARD WRITE DELAY: /dev/sci1 100
      26. #B: /dev/sci0 07
      27. #B: /dev/sci1 07
      28. # EMM Blocker
      29. SHOW TIMING : no
      30. DEBUG : no
      31. NEWCAMD CONF :no
      32. DISABLE EMM : no
      33. MINI OSD : yes
      34. #CAM KEY
      35. #CAMDATA
      36. #BOX KEY
      37. #BEEF ID :
      38. #PIN :
      39. #SOFTKEY FILE : /var/keys/SoftCam.Key
      40. #AUTOROLL FILE : /var/keys/AutoRoll.Key
      41. #STATIC CW FILE : /var/keys/constant.cw
      42. CAID PRIO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.prio
      43. PROVIDERINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.providers
      44. CHANNELINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.channelinfo
      45. EMM THREADS : 1
      Alles anzeigen
      when i go to the entitlement menu of cccaminfo,

the dates of the card (in french we says the right i don't know how you says in english) is not moving.

but i have
      handled 22(22) ecms and 0(0) emms

the 22 is growing up (now it is 38) but the 0 don't change...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von parisien ()

• that shows that canalsat did not send any EMM
      0(0) emms
      for updating your card you need EMM not ECM
      ECM are the correct answers from the card to your reciever

• this show that canalsat does not send emms ??? or that my softcam don't handle the emmes sent by canalsat ?

i thought it was the second case !!!

because on my previous image (i will stop saying the name, maybe people on this forum don't like that) i had always 0 emm on cccam... EVEN when the card was updated correctly with hypercam...

i asked (on there website) canalsat to resend the right a few mn ago... but my emms still at zero...
    • Originally posted by parisien
      this show that canalsat does not send emms ??? or that my softcam don't handle the emmes sent by canalsat ?

because on my previous image (i will stop saying the name, maybe people on this forum don't like that) i had always 0 emm on cccam... EVEN when the card was updated correctly with hypercam...

i asked (on there website) canalsat to resend the right a few mn ago... but my emms still at zero...

this schows that canal sat did not send
      0(0) emms

first zero shows sendet EMMS from provider
      zero between() shows accepted EMMS from your card

• Originally posted by stauffie
      Originally posted by parisien
      this show that canalsat does not send emms ??? or that my softcam don't handle the emmes sent by canalsat ?

this schows that canal sat did not send
      0(0) emms

first zero shows sendet EMMS from provider
      zero between() shows accepted EMMS from your card

is it possible that canalsat send the emms... but because the cccam is bad configured, the cccam things that canalsat does not sens any eems ?

what i will do, as i will reinstall the image (for the mkv probel), i will desinstall the actual vti image, i will install an image that it seem it work everytime with canalsat (a 3 letter image, i don't know if i can say the name) i will see what happens... and then i will install vti again.

i will tell the results tonight...

thank you for all your help

i really apreciate it.
    • a normal activate signal from provider is for 24 hours
      so it is here in my country
      yes tell us the result later mate