xmltvimport does not import downloaded EPG

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• I just did....and....no winner...still the same problem...there are others you have the same problem....would be nice to find out for the others and myself...but enough... I always try one more and I go to bed to late.
      Thanks for the help
    • Original von Pikachu1233
      I just did....and....no winner...still the same problem...there are others you have the same problem....would be nice to find out for the others and myself...but enough... I always try one more and I go to bed to late.
      Thanks for the help

no problem!;)
      have a nice rest, gn8!:)
    • Originally posted by Pikachu1233
      I just did....and....no winner...still the same problem...there are others you have the same problem....would be nice to find out for the others and myself...but enough... I always try one more and I go to bed to late.
      Thanks for the help

The behaviour is really very strange.
      If you take a look to boot.py file you will notice that it does a couple of check and then it simply copies epg_new.dat to epg.dat.
      So, apparently, it should't crash the decoder.

Are you sure that the new enigma2.sh file has execute permission?
      If you don't know how to check, try this and post the results:

1) Telnet the decoder
      2) Insert username (root) and password (if any)
      3) Execute the following command: ls -la /usr/bin/enigma2.sh
    • This is what I get:

welcome on your Vu+ Duo! - Kernel 2.6.18-7.3 (#1 SMP Wed Sep 29 16:29:46 CEST 2010).

root
      dreambox
      bm750 login: root
      root@bm750:~# ls -la /usr/bin/enigma2.sh
      -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 442 Oct 2 11:59 [1;32m/usr/bin/enigma2.sh[0m
      root@bm750:~#

how does it look?
    • I#m wondering about the "control characters" in output. Maybe you shoul try another ftp tool.
      Pustekuchen ist keine Blume.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
      Vu+ SOLO - 500GB HDD (WD Mybook Essential 2,5") - Samsung USB DVD Brenner
      DM800 - Abcom IPBox 910 - Opticum HD TS 9600
      Zotac Mag Mini als Medialplayer - Buffalo Drive Station Pro als NAS
    • I tried another ftp program and it didn't crash...so far so good.

But I only have 2 event in the epg and not a complete week.....I downloaded 64000 events and they don't show up.
      So I checked if I have an epg.dat data in my system...and no!
      So the epg.new.dat cannot be copied to epg.dat which doesn't exist.
      Where is "epg.dat"
      Thanks again for the help
    • Originally posted by Pikachu1233
      I tried another ftp program and it didn't crash...so far so good.

But I only have 2 event in the epg and not a complete week.....I downloaded 64000 events and they don't show up.
      So I checked if I have an epg.dat data in my system...and no!
      So the epg.new.dat cannot be copied to epg.dat which doesn't exist.
      Where is "epg.dat"
      Thanks again for the help

The epg.dat file is automatically created in /media/hdd when enigma2 stops and realoaded (and deleted) when it restarts.
      This is the reason why EPGImport asks for a restart when it finishes downloading the EPG.

If, now, you have a working enigma2.sh, try everything from the beginning.

1) Lauch EPGImport and manually download the EPG
      2) When asked, perform a restart

And check again that your current enigma2.sh file has the famous line:

python /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/xmltvimport/boot.py

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von girotour ()

• If you try to import Sky UK or Astra 28.2E EPG, then you need a satelittes.xml which has position of 28.2E (not 28.4E like in Original and some other VU Images!)

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
    • The latest news from Geneva/Switzerland!

I did a clean install with the latest VTI image. I used another ftp program and.....it doesn't crash anymore and it seems to work...hurray.
      There is a small "but":
      no epg info for France 2 and France 3....but this must be inside rytec data.

Thanks for all the help...it's been a pleasure getting your support in my first days with a Vu+ Duo....i bought this tuner to play around....well I did!

Next step is cardsharing and I have no idea where to start (seems a little bit illegal)
    • Yes, Cardsharing via internet isn't allowed in this bulletin board.

• Original von Pikachu1233
      There is a small "but":
      no epg info for France 2 and France 3....but this must be inside rytec data.

The file /etc/epgimport/rytec.channels.xml distributed with the VTi image is not the most recent so, this is probably the reason why you don't have EPG for some channels.
      You can do 1 of the following 2 things.

If your Vu+ Duo is connected to the internet you can simply delete the current /etc/epgimport/rytec.channels.xml file. The most recent version of the file will be automatically downloaded from rytec.be site every time the EPGImport process starts.

If your Vu+ Duo is not connected to the internet unzip the attached file and ftp it to /etc/epgimport.
      Dateien