Aspect Rasio support REQUEST vu+uno VTi ( Letterbox )

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Aspect Rasio support REQUEST vu+uno VTi ( Letterbox )

Hello VTi Masters

my last request from you is to upgrade and edit the image for a real support AspectRasio option ..

its the IPTV time now days , and its always better to watch it at and squeeze the screen to ( LetterBox ) for better resolutions , don't you guys agree !!

and most of us knows that the plugin Aspectrasio is not functioning correctly in general ,

please give it a bit support and VTi will be the perfect image of all time for VU+ ( witch is already ) :thumbsup:

*for voting please visitors just reply ( vote )

Thanx in advance and please accept my best Regards ;)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von momayaz ()

• any idea guys ??

openVix got that option and flexibility to change any thing on TV to *Letterbox and go back to 16:9 wherever and whenever you want

and personally am not going to change my very favorite image VTi for this

please masters of Vti add this option please :(

I got 65 inch TV and sometimes the picture is too big and needed to be letterbox for smaller and better view

* letterbox : when two black bars from top and down .. sometimes I like it that way
    • I'd vote for this.
      In addition, I would also request an option to change from 16:9 to 4:3.
      Because there are many channels that wrongfully broadcast 4:3 content as 16:9, and there is no way to fix this unless your TV permits it with its own remote.
      It would be rather cool to have the possibility to change screen ratio whenever necessary, as a special image feature and not thru some obsolete plugin.