[SOLVED] No more diseqc after update

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• [SOLVED] No more diseqc after update

Hi all,

After the latest update (8.2.2) i have lost the tuner configuration. When i try to configure it again, im notable to choose a double disecq, i need astra and hotbird.How to recover?

Thank you in advance,

Bests Regards,

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von evince ()

• Make a reinstall of the last backup of the configuration file.

ore an ather way is
      Create a backup.
      Then go back to the last backup of the box and look how it is configurated.
      Fantasie ist wichtiger als Wissen, denn Wissen ist begrenzt. "Albert Einstein"
      - - -
      Fragen ins Forum, dafür ist es da!
      KEIN SUPPORT PER PN!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von ripasch ()

• Your profile isn't up-to-date. Missing is for instance the type of box you are using, and the type and version of the image you are using. That would speed-up help a bit

In Tuner Configuration you should select DiSEqC Mode A/B. Then you can connect HotBird 13E to tuner A, and Astra 19,2E to tuner B (or vice versa, depending on the LNC type).
      Weniger ist manchmal mehr!

Mein Setup: aktuelles VTi Image mit MuteSpectator-MOD Skin. OScam-Update. Plugins: OpenWebIF, GraphMultiEPG, EPGRefresh, EPGImport, EPGSearch, TMDb. Interne HDD 1TB. LAN an Fritz!Box 7580. HD+02. EPG.dat, Picons, Image Backup, und BackUpSuite Daten im Flash. Dur-Line UK-124 Unicable LNB für Astra 19.2E (8 Tuner), Dur-Line UK-124 Unicable LNB für Astra 28,2E (4 Tuner), Inverto IDLB-QUDL42-UNI2L-1PP für Hot Bird 13E (4 Tuner), Dual DVB-C/T2 Tuner. FCC=Off.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von atreyou ()

• tuner configuratioN ISSUE

i got same issue and problems with vti image for both vu solo and solo 2.....it is a nightmare that update online.......the receivers do not recognize the lnb even twin lnb or single...the worse was with the previous update ...same problems.......we think that vti image is good but with this issue ,i do not know what to do.....i am still facing this problem with a twin lnb....
      DO SOMETHING PLEASE......IT IS NOT THE FIRST TIME OR SECOND TIME, BUT EVERYTIME ,YOU MAKE ANY UPDATE........PLEASE ...HELP. I AM WAITING. THANKS

OH YE.....I GOT FEW CALLS FROM 3 OF MY FRIENDS RIGHT NOW....THEY ARE FACING SAME ISSUE!!!!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von debrune ()

• There was a change in the DiSEqC settings in the latest update. There is no issue (or bug) with the VTI Image itself.
      You need to re-configure your tuner set-up, as it was announced in the special update message (in English).

It was a minor initialisation change, and can be solved by you in less then a minute.
      It was in fact made to make the system set-up easier for first time users :)

Reading the messages submitted to you in the update feed menu, would have cleared things in advance.

Mein Setup: aktuelles VTi Image mit MuteSpectator-MOD Skin. OScam-Update. Plugins: OpenWebIF, GraphMultiEPG, EPGRefresh, EPGImport, EPGSearch, TMDb. Interne HDD 1TB. LAN an Fritz!Box 7580. HD+02. EPG.dat, Picons, Image Backup, und BackUpSuite Daten im Flash. Dur-Line UK-124 Unicable LNB für Astra 19.2E (8 Tuner), Dur-Line UK-124 Unicable LNB für Astra 28,2E (4 Tuner), Inverto IDLB-QUDL42-UNI2L-1PP für Hot Bird 13E (4 Tuner), Dual DVB-C/T2 Tuner. FCC=Off.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von atreyou ()

• Read once more Post 8: Switch in Tuner Configuration: Simple (first line) and DiSEqC A/B (second line in the tuner config menu).

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von atreyou ()

• sorry for my bad english!

Let us see a screenshot of your Tunersettings.
      I can set Diseque A/B in the Tunersettings of solo2
      Bilder
      • solo2 tuner diseque.jpg

561,44 kB, 1.920×1.080, 43 mal angesehen
      Uno 4K SE DVB-S2 (45208 FBC) ; TOSHIBA MQ01ABD0 extern ; Synology 218+ ; Inverto Unicable II IDLU-UWT110-CUO1O-32P Multischalter 5/32
      Uno 4K DVB-S2 (45208 FBC) ; Synology 218 ; Inverto Unicable II IDLU-UWT110-CUO1O-32P Multischalter 5/32 ; Inverto Pro Wideband IDLP-WDB01-OOPRO-OPP
      Zero 4K DVB-S2x (SI2166) / HMP-Combo DVB C/T2 Hybrid ; Synology 218+ ; Selfsat H30D2 / Maximum UHF 200

Der Fortschritt lebt vom Austausch des Wissens. (Albert Einstein)
      Wende dein Gesicht der Sonne zu, dann fallen die Schatten hinter dich. (aus Uganda)
    • You will have the version in English, but the positions of the entries are exact the same, in both languages.

• evince schrieb:

Thak you for your help. I'll try this evening and will let you know.

When i see the screenshot i do not have the same :(

I think you go simple then change the mode to disecq A/B personally I use advanced and set up manually.
      Really should know your disecq settings will always come in handy when starting a fresh, iv got written down just incase I have brain fade lol
    • Ja5on schrieb:

evince schrieb:

Thak you for your help. I'll try this evening and will let you know.

When i see the screenshot i do not have the same :(

I think you go simple then change the mode to disecq A/B personally I use advanced and set up manually.
      Really should know your disecq settings will always come in handy when starting a fresh, iv got written down just incase I have brain fade lol
      Yes, i found how to configure it finaly :)

Thank you very much for your support.
    • we are still having this problem....the tuner looks ok....it says it is correct but ....no channels ..the config is correct .
      if IT is possible to explain the steps for this update...as we have put the ports correctly.....but no channels.
      change the mode to disecq A/B .....and still no chance.
      please.thanks ;( ;| ;( ;( ;(

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 6 mal editiert, zuletzt von debrune ()

• You reported the issue as solved, a few posts above... ;?:

If your tuner are working correctly and you have still no reception, then you need to replace the satellites.xml file in: /etc/tuxbox/satellites.xml
      You easily create your own version for the satellites involved at satellites-xml.org/
      ....or find a fitting version here at the board... Search for satellites.xml.

Please reduce the large font size in your above posting. You are aware that 'shouting' is quite 'rude' in internet etiquette!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 6 mal editiert, zuletzt von atreyou ()