signal bug on Vu+Duo with VTI ?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• signal bug on Vu+Duo with VTI ?

Hello,

i have a strange signal bugs , like i'am watching on Hotbird Sat 13e and i move dish positionner to Astra1 -19.2e- the signal become low even doesnt exist and cant show picture , i have always to do reboot so signal come back

and then when i get back to Hotbird the signal go , and i have to reboot then come back lol , which mean each time i switch a satellite i have to reboot box so i can get signal :D

what can be the isssue ?

Thanks
    • RE: signal bug on Vu+Duo with VTI ?

could you make some screenshots from the tuner configuration of your turnable dish settings?
      it might indicate to the readers whether it is
      a flaw in the settings
      or
      a dish allignment issue

because calling it a bug before all of the users acknowledged such is a bit premature.

so
      use webinterface <> boxcontrol <> screenshot osd (save it and show us your configuration)
      cheers
      :D keine kohle mehr :D
    • RE: signal bug on Vu+Duo with VTI ?

Original von Panik
      Hello,

i have a strange signal bugs , like i'am watching on Hotbird Sat 13e and i move dish positionner to Astra1 -19.2e- the signal become low even doesnt exist and cant show picture , i have always to do reboot so signal come back

and then when i get back to Hotbird the signal go , and i have to reboot then come back lol , which mean each time i switch a satellite i have to reboot box so i can get signal :D

what can be the isssue ?

Thanks

Maybe this is caused by an driver issue?
      For testing: try VTI 1.0 oder Original V4.6. If it is ok there then it is reagrding a driver change
      Pustekuchen ist keine Blume.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
      Vu+ SOLO - 500GB HDD (WD Mybook Essential 2,5") - Samsung USB DVD Brenner
      DM800 - Abcom IPBox 910 - Opticum HD TS 9600
      Zotac Mag Mini als Medialplayer - Buffalo Drive Station Pro als NAS
    • @tonskidutch,

i just asked if it's a bug as i put in the title ? which mean just asking not sure
      i will try to put screenshot of configuration as mine is normal have 1 lnb + positionner + 1 dish which mean all manually
      is not a dish allignement as when i do reboot box the signal come back

@RealMagic911,

i will try not to fast change to old version , i will try to see the tunner thingy then fight with it , if not succeed i will try VTI 1.0

Thank you

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Panik ()

• ok after some testing from my side i got finnaly working by tweaking the tuner option

as by mistake or somehow the tunner B been activated and from my own undertand it was behind the cause of no signal as i have the cable in the tuner a which caused vu+duo go to Tunner B after switch satellite , however i disabled now Tunner B and all now back to normal and working fine

Thank you ;)
    • You have only one cable?

Put it into A an configure : TUner B connected with A (or looped with A). Then you can record 2 Transponders on same polarisation
      Pustekuchen ist keine Blume.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
      Vu+ SOLO - 500GB HDD (WD Mybook Essential 2,5") - Samsung USB DVD Brenner
      DM800 - Abcom IPBox 910 - Opticum HD TS 9600
      Zotac Mag Mini als Medialplayer - Buffalo Drive Station Pro als NAS