Kanalsuche als Funktion im Quickbuttonmenü,geht das??

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Kanalsuche als Funktion im Quickbuttonmenü,geht das??

Hallo,
      da ich häufig manuelle Kanalsuche nutze, würde ich gerne diese Funktion auf einer der Fernbedienungstaste direkt haben( auch wenn es etwas Bequemlichkeit ausdruckt ;-) ),
      habe bei der Quickbutton Einstellung als Funktion nicht gefunden, geht das überhaupt( ohne Script oder Macro).
      Danke
    • @lucifer2:thx, i will try it, but ist not that vital to execute this command, thx for your effort

Danke Clemens, mit Makros kenne ich mich nicht aus, kenne maximal 3 Telnet Befehle , Faul bin ich nicht, mir fehlt Die Zeit und das Wissen.
    • Danke, das ist tatsächlich einfach bzw. ließt sich einfach, ich habe wegen Makro an komplizierte Zeilen von Linux Befehlen gedacht.
      Werde ich morgen ausprobieren.
      Bin immeR wieder positiv überrascht, was alles im Wiki steht..- peinlich das ich das selbst nicht dort gefunden habe.
    • Hi alico,

i made an other one, but you have to test it. (i don't have a Vu box, so i can only test it on an other box without the VTI Image)
      i think it's the screen that you mean.
      if not, post a screenshot of the screen that you mean.

grt Lucifer2
      Dateien

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Lucifer2 ()

• Hi Lucifer2,
      Thank you so much for trying, it works but it gives me the whole channel list of last configured satellite.
      I would like to have the list of frequency that the channel I'm currently watching belongs.
      Here's a screenshot:
      1.jpg
      This is the list of channels that are at 12073 H on 4.8E.
      I'd like to have this screen when I long-press radio button while watching any of those channels in the list.
      Thanks again for your time.
    • Hi alico,
      if i use the QuickButton function i made, i end up in the right screen. i made a screenshot.
      so, it means that i have to use different steps to get to the screen than you.
      if you can tell me which steps you have to make (with the rc) to get to the screen, then i can make it work for your image.
      if possible, make screenshots of the screens you go through.

grt Lucifer2
      Dateien

• Hi Lucifer2,
      The difference is probably caused by several configured sats that appear in my "Satellites" screen.
      After calling the channel list with up or down arrow, I press the green button to reach satellites screen which shows up as follows:
      1.jpg
      After that, I have to press 9 times down arrow and then the ok button to finally display "Current Transponder" screen.
      Hopefully this will enlighten the situation, thank you again for your wonderful help. :)
    • Please no pictures from external hosters. Use the button "Attachments".

I changed it in your postings.
    • Hi alico,

That explains a lot. in the 'Channel selection - Satellites' screen in my image, there is a folder named 'Current transponder' (Screenshot).
      that's why the QuickButton function that i made, opened the folder on top of the list.
      i made a new one, that opens the ninth folder from the top.
      if you open the quickbutton_radio_long.xml file, than you see a line with numbers. (line 10)
      these numbers simulate pressing a button on your rc.
      the text file attached to this post is an overview of the rc buttons and their codes.
      you can change some numbers in line 10, and make it do something else. but, first try it out as it is, before you start playing around with it.
      if you or anyone else wants to know more about extra options or functions for MQB, or how to make them, then let me know.
      in that case it might be better to start a new thread about this subject, in the English section of this forum.

grt Lucifer2
      Dateien

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Lucifer2 ()

• hgdo schrieb:

Please no pictures from external hosters. Use the button "Attachments".
      I changed it in your postings.

Sorry, didn't know that. Never noticed there was an attachment tab as it's not among the buttons on the top. I'll use it from now on.

Lucifer2 schrieb:

Hi alico,
      ...i made a new one, that opens the ninth folder from the top.
      ...you can change some numbers in line 10, and make it do something else. but, first try it out as it is, before you start playing around with it.

Dear Lucifer2,
      I thank you once again for your time and effort on this script that now works perfectly!
      It's also very kind of you to share valuable info about the functions of MQB, I'm sure I (and many others) will play around with them for various needs.
      Cheers for your help, it's greatly appreciated. :thumbsup:
    • Hi alico,

it's good to hear that it works.
      i use my own MQB mod on all my boxes, and i make new options for MQB every now and than.
      i post these new options to the OpenXTA forum, and make them on request sometimes.
      if you want to have an idea of what's possible, you can check out the thread.
      you can find it in the section plugins, and the thread title is: Extra button options for MQB

grt Lucifer2

• Hi Lucifer2,
      I took a look at the forum you mentioned, it seems I couldn't find a more suitable person than you to help me with MQB issues. :)
      It would be probably a good idea if you could share your work and scripts in this forum as well, under "Plugins" division again, as English section is not very active and vast majority of german speaking users seem to be also comfortable with english, which is allowed in the whole of forum.
      I believe it would be much appreciated and highlighted as one of the sticky subjects by mods.
      Thanks for all those useful scripts, I'm sure you made lots of people very happy with them. :D