VU crashes on starting an immediate recording

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• VU crashes on starting an immediate recording

Hello all,

when I try to record something that I am currently viewing, I get the screen with the various options to record and continue until the program stops. An option with the duration etc.

What happens then is that the system crashes with a green screen and then the system stops.

There is a log made on the harddisk with the following lines.

I am using image 'openpli-1.0-vuduo-20100912_usb.zip' with some add ons.

Anybody have any ideas on what might be the reason and what to do about it?

Part of the crash-log:

[TIMER] record time changed, start prepare is now: Tue Oct 19 02:06:34 2010
      [TIMER] record time changed, start prepare is now: Tue Oct 19 02:06:34 2010
      Bug: unknown Conflict!
      Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 189, in processDelay
      callback(*retval)
      File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/InfoBarGenerics.py", line 1608, in recordQuestionCallback
      self.startInstantRecording(limitEvent = answer[1] in ("event", "manualendtime") or False)
      File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/InfoBarGenerics.py", line 1554, in startInstantRecording
      if recording.setAutoincreaseEnd():
      File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/RecordTimer.py", line 320, in setAutoincreaseEnd
      new_end = simulTimerList[1].begin
      IndexError: list index out of range
      (PyObject_CallObject(<bound method Session.processDelay of <__main__.Session instance at 0x2f202cd8>>,()) failed)
      getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.sendAnonCrashlog failed !! (Typo??)
      getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addNetwork failed !! (Typo??)
      getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addWlan failed !! (Typo??)
      ]]>
      </enigma2crashlog>
      </crashlogs>
    • Already tried another skin?
      Any Timeshift Plugins installed?
      Pustekuchen ist keine Blume.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
      Vu+ SOLO - 500GB HDD (WD Mybook Essential 2,5") - Samsung USB DVD Brenner
      DM800 - Abcom IPBox 910 - Opticum HD TS 9600
      Zotac Mag Mini als Medialplayer - Buffalo Drive Station Pro als NAS
    • I changed the Skin, but without any effect.

I unstalled a bunch (3) of Plugins of which I was not sure, what they did for me.
      'Cool program guide' and some others.
      I can now record again, without crashing!

Thanx for the directions in this.
    • Maybe you try reinstalling the plugins in after the other. If you can figure out what was causing this issue, please let us know. Thx.
      Pustekuchen ist keine Blume.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
      Vu+ SOLO - 500GB HDD (WD Mybook Essential 2,5") - Samsung USB DVD Brenner
      DM800 - Abcom IPBox 910 - Opticum HD TS 9600
      Zotac Mag Mini als Medialplayer - Buffalo Drive Station Pro als NAS
    • Crashing on Recording depends on channel

I have to adjust my observation above. It appears that some channels can be recorded, others cannot be recorded since the whole system crashes with a green screen. So the plugins removed probably did not have any real impact.
      Recording works for BVN on Astra 19.2, but not for ESPN America on Astra 19.2

I think I will restart from scratch, with an clean image, since I had it working starting of with the uploaded image.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von bigjim ()

• Solution seems to be found for crashing on recording now

Hello,

I found a the file /etc/enigma2/timers.xml. I decided to rename it:

root@vuduo /etc/enigma2 # mv timers.xml timers_as_was.xml

I restarted the VU+ and it appears I can now make recordings again on the channel that gave me problems to do so.

Not understanding why, but it seems to be solved.