EMC Freezes

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Quellcode

1. opkg update
      2. opkg install librtmp-bin

Try this .
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      KAPIERVORGANG beendet.

Zubehör : Philips 46PFL-9705 / 37PFL-9604, Samsung HT-E6759W, Samsung SPF 107H-105P-87H, Qnap TS-253A, Harmony 650, Fritzbox 7490, Cisco WAP4410N, Netgear M4100-D12G, TPLink HS100/HS110/LB110
    • schomi schrieb:

dhwz2001 schrieb:

Why should this solve anything, EMC has nothing to do with RTMP or even streaming at all.

That's the reason why you have been asked:
      - What kind of files you try to play?
      - Does this happen with recorded files from free tv?
      I am playing files from my NAS (Synology) recorder free TV programs are recorded on the internal VU+ disk, and do not have this problems, only files from NAS.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von ch061441 ()

• Ich frag mich wieso er jetzt in einem DMM Board nach dem selben Fehler fragt. Angeblich hat er das Problem doch nur mit der 4k...
      Ein kleines Dankeschön, durch eine Spende, nehme ich gerne an, PayPal oder Amazon-Gutschein an dhwz(at)gmx.net
      Falls ihr einen Real-Debrid erwerbt dann verwendet bitte meinen Partnerlink um euch auch weiterhin die Funktion des Premiumanbieters gewährleisten zu können.
      Real-Debrid: http://real-debrid.com/?id=805285

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von dhwz ()

• dhwz2001 schrieb:

Ich frag mich wieso er jetzt in einem DMM Board nach dem selben Fehler fragt. Angeblich hat er das Problem doch nur mit der 4k...
      VU+ 4k is a very new Hardware, sometimes software need to be updated to run in a new Hardware, and as sure you know the new VU+ 4K has some new parts that are not the same as all other VU's.
      I am triying to get my new box running and this problem is really annoying, I just asked if some one with this box has the same problem, this was my first question.
      I am very sorry if you don't like that I ask in other forum at the same time, but some times it is better to do parallel searchs and requests to solve a problem, I was reading lot of blogs, posts, etc the last weeks, but didn't found any help for my problem.