VU+ Duo 2 ** Need serious help ..... ex Dreambox Dm800 user

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• VU+ Duo 2 ** Need serious help ..... ex Dreambox Dm800 user

Hi guys,

I replaced my Dreambox HD 800 pvr (original) with VU+ Duo2.

Dreambox HD 800 was going strong but I decided to update it and I have many issues at the moment, I need your help.

1- I have uploaded picons in my usb (via Dreambox EDIT, they are displaying on menu list and info bar but i can NOT make them to display on LCD screen ... Need help

4- Can someone recommend me most beautiful (graphically) and intense (information) skin with a sexy look please..... I was using blue shadow skin in openpli image in dreambox

I have got many other issue but I will ask you guys if you can help me PLEASE

specs are,

[/td]
      [/tr]
      [tr]
      [td]Software
      System OE:3.0
      Distro:BlackHole
      Firmware version:3.0.2.0
      Driver date:N/A
      Kernel version:3.13.5
      Gui version:2016-04-29-master

[/td]
      [/tr]
      [tr]
      [td]Tuners
      Tuner A:Vuplus DVB-S NIM(AVL6222) (DVB-S2)
      Tuner B:Vuplus DVB-S NIM(AVL6222) (DVB-S2)

[/td]
      [/tr]
      [/table]

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von difficult ()

• Here ist the VTI-Image-Forum.

If you use BlackHole it is better you ask in theire forum.

Use google to find the BlackHole-Forum
      Link is not alowed here

and here no softcam-support for other images

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Duc ()

• The best way for finding differences would be to install the latest VTI :
      VTi "Vu+ Team Image Duo²" - V 9.0.2 - 19.01.2016
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      KAPIERVORGANG beendet.

Zubehör : Philips 46PFL-9705 / 37PFL-9604, Samsung HT-E6759W, Samsung SPF 107H-105P-87H, Qnap TS-253A, Harmony 650, Fritzbox 7490, Cisco WAP4410N, Netgear M4100-D12G, TPLink HS100/HS110/LB110
    • I have downloaded your image. I hope you will help me to set up this box and help me to overcome all the issue which I am having since I left dreambox hd. Otherwise I might go back dreambox 800....

I cant find cccam file in etc... I hope its not against the rule to ask about the file at least?

one interesting thing is, I can see weather picon on LCD... wow it lok amazing
    • thanks for your instant reply. I am from classical school. you guys need to give me a serious help here. I am honestly start loving this image.

there are going to many issues which I will talk one by one... first of all,

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von difficult ()

• I went to menu, plugin, manage extensions, picons than I downloaded cccam 2.3.0 and second file oscam 1.20.11211

than I restarted receiver, pressed blue button and through vti center, i manage to activate cccam 2.3.0. Which i can see at bottom of infobar....

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von difficult ()

• There's a submenu in "manage extensions" called "Configurations", that's the place where you can find your Softcam Configurations.

PS: be aware, discussions about Internet CS or Softcam keys are not allowed in our forum.
      Only " home sharing", OK?
      - - - Beitrag wurde mit Deppentalk erstellt. - - -

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von tantalos ()

• I am astonished, that your thread wasn't closed already because of violazion of board rules. In my opinion, your question regarding a tool called cccam line mangager is a strong violation of the board rules.
    • I merely asked about the plugin, not the clines etc. iptv is part of some of images like openpli and ts-media.....

I am very new on this forum and new user of vu box and early visitor of this website. i Idont know the rules yet.
    • the plugin I asked for are downloadable from vti. I just wanted to ask, how to download them. As I never used vu duo2 box.

Thanks for your favour man.....

I have been using openpli for last good few years in my dreambox. I might move to opepli if I cant make this image to work for me....