VU+ Duo Can't find second LNB

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• VU+ Duo Can't find second LNB

Hi everybody,

I have searched the net and also tried other forums, but still no luck.

I have just received my VU+ and trying to set it up. My setup is 1 twin LNB pointing at 1W and 1 twin pointing at 5E. I have set it up as simple DiseqC A/B. When I try to do a scan the signal is ok on the first LNB and the second LNB it's not able to find any channels. On my DM7020 and DM600 everything works perfect.

My setup is one single dish with 1 dual LNB pointing at 1W and 1 dual LNB pointing at 5E. I have one box in my living room and one in my first floor

I have tried to change my diseqc with these telesat.de/artikeldet.php?pro...76273bafcfbf5f but no luck so fare.

My LNB are these:
      triax.ro/ttw-002-universal-twin-300435.html

My settings is this:

Could anybody please help? I have been trying to find a solution for some time now

Thanks
    • your settings looking good for me

try the cables on the other floor

maybee some problem with the cables

or maybe change A with B

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von guece ()

• Hi and sorry for this late reply, but I have not been home the last week. Still no signal on 5E

I have tried with all images, but no luck. Also tried it in first floor, and that didn´t change anything.

Would it help to change my LNB´s?

Thanks.
    • in some cases you are missing the entry for 5East in your satellite.xml for not all images have an entry as i found out myself
      you can make your own file on the website : satellites-xml.eu/

thus made download it to the appropriate directory on the VU+
      restart the VU+ and check your signal on 5 East again.

ciao

+
      you could also use the satellite.xml from your dreams
      as far as I know the syntax of the file is the same
      :D keine kohle mehr :D

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von tonskidutch ()

• Hi and merry x-mas everybody I hope you had a good one.

I haven't had the time to play around with my box for the last month, but the problem hasn't been fixed.

I have tried my VU+ duo with my brother in law's dish setup, and it found both 1W and 5E, but not with my setup....... Hence this I'm quite sure my box is working correct.
      I have tried to change the diseqc again. This time with a Triax MFD 21R triax.ro/mfd-21-d-300510.html but that didn't change anything.
      I have also tried to bypass the diseqc and put the receiver directly onto the LNB, but with same result.
      Strange part is that both when I changed the diseqc and bypassed it my DM600 was able to find 5E.

Help me please if you have any suggestions

Thanks